Our partner, Brunswick Marine in EMEA LLC., is the European subsidiary of the Brunswick Corporation and is positioned as the largest boating company in Europe.
Specialized in the distribution of outboard (Mercury Marine)), inboard (and electric) marine engines, marine accessories, water sports accessories, the company is based in Petit-Rechain which represents the EMEA headquarters.
In EMEA Brunswick Marine is partnering with its branches spread over Europe, UAE & CIS. The company is having a large number of distributors and dealers.
The EMEA headquarter located in Petit-Rechain employs more than 230 workers. To reinforce the Distribution Center, our partner is looking for 1 (m/f) Operations Manager.
Functionally and hierarchically reporting to the Distribution Center Manager, the purpose of this function is to provide continue to strengthen our structure, adapt our organization to current challenges and future ambitions related to distribution centers (rapid growth, capacity of the site to develop, integration of new systems and new technologies).
As Operations Manager, you collaborate closely with the DC Manager in the strategy defined with him, and you conduct the inbound and outbound operations within the EMEA Distribution Centre and ensures operations excellence in terms of HSE, quality, service, performance and operating costs.
Furthermore, you are responsible for driving the efficient execution of the goods flow daily with the First Line Manager’s to continuously improve the operational processes, tools and environment while developing a performance driven culture across the team.
In this approach, your responsibilities consist of ensuring your presence in the distribution center, in order to develop a close collaboration with the Supervisors, while being linked to the operations in the center.
Operations activities :
- Leads the inbound and outbound operations within the EMEA Distribution Centre and ensures operations excellence at all times, measured through clearly defined objectives
- Ensures a safety place of work for all at all time driving towards 0 incidents
- Ensures risk assessments are conducted for all routine activities and SOPs aligned with these risk assessments are in place and refreshed at regular intervals.
- Responsible to lead, drive and optimize the day-to-day inbound & outbound operations activities in a service driven and cost-efficient manner.
- Ensures that all the receiving, warehousing, picking, packing and shipping activities are properly planned and executed in line with the customers demand and according to the objectives and targets set with the SC management team.
- Overseeing the FLM’s (process, KPI’s, productivity, labor capacity).
- Responsible for planning and prioritization of daily operations (inbound & outbound).
- Leads, drives and coaches a large team of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Operatives. Always puts teamwork/spirit first within the organization.
- Responsible to set, deploy and maintain the training management system within the operations supported by the Training & CI Supervisor.
Desired Bachelor or equivalent experience in Logistics (Warehouse, Distribution Center) with a strong experience (more than 5 years) in management of people in unionized environment, preferably in an international context.
Also, you have an experience in implementing cost savings and determining appropriate picking/storage and packing methods.
You build a high-performance team culture that recognizes and reward excellence and encourages individuals to strive for performance improvement.
You work closely with the internal Union Representatives, effectively communicate with them and maintain a good relationship on the shop floor.
You pay attention to the development of individual and collective contribution to gain commitment to continuous performance improvement.
You are focused on the safety, well-being of workers and safety programs; integrity and trust, listening, perseverance, customer-focused, results oriented are some of your personal skills.
You are an excellent communicator and a pragmatic decision maker with a good stress resistance, collaborative with a strong diplomacy and organizational skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills, process minded, flexible to work shifts and occasionally at weekend.
You have a good knowledge in Personal Computers including MS/Windows, MS/Excel, MS/Word, MS, PowerBI and warehouse/inventory management systems.
System knowledge of ERP is a must.
You are fluent in French and in English (both verbal and written).
OUR OFFER :
Our partner offers you a permanent contract within a constantly evolving international group that offers the best products, technologies and services in its business sector.
The opportunity to integrate a human-sized structure with strong values: opening, respect, innovation, teamwork and commitment.
The possibility of performing an evolutionary function giving a lot of autonomy and initiative and cooperate with colleagues invested in their job.
Profilis works exclusively on this mission, you are invited to send your application (CV and your cover letter) that will be considered as confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org