ABOUT KNAUF INSULATION
Knauf Insulation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of insulation products and solutions delivering thermal, fire-safe and acoustical solutions for residential, commercial, industrial and OEM applications. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we represent one of the fastest growing and most respected names in insulation worldwide.
We employ more than 5,500 employees in more than 40 countries. We have 27 manufacturing sites in 15 countries, and a strong and steady financial performance with a turnover exceeding €2 billion.
We have made it our mission to challenge conventional thinking and create innovative insulation solutions that shape the way we live and build in the future, with care for the people who make them, the people who use them and the world we all depend on. Our vision is to lead the charge in developing smarter insulation solutions For A Better World.
We are part of the family-owned Knauf Group which has around 35,000 employees worldwide with more than 250 factories in over 80 countries and sales over 10 billion euros (in 2019). The Knauf Group was founded in 1932 and remains independent company driven by the family values of – “Menschlichkeit”, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurship.
Knauf Insulation is recruiting a bright, enthusiastic and creative Junior Communications Specialist to become part of the Corporate Affairs team to help us communicate effectively with both internal and external audiences, particularly through digital channels.
The Junior Communications Specialist will play a central part in the roll-out of our internal communications programme designed to increase employee engagement as well as providing support to the team on external communications to key stakeholders. He/she will gain exposure to multiple areas of the business and regularly interact with senior leadership teams.
This is an exciting role for anyone interested in a career in communications in the dynamic international environment.
Reporting to the Communication Manager, the responsibilities will include*:
- Support the development and implementation of the internal communication strategy
- Driving engagement through the global internal communications platform by its promotion, new approaches to content, users guidance and support, analysis of available data
- Creating content (including visuals and videos, in-house and with agencies) and campaigns for global internal and external audiences that motivates and informs on important news, successes, achievements, and developments of Knauf Insulation
- Manage the corporate content on external communications channels including publishing, promoting, tracking performance
- Updating and developing corporate communications collateral (e.g. videos, photography, corporate presentation)
- Support to plan and organise company offline and digital events (Leadership and key strategic events)
- Monitor activities of competitors and key market players, follow trends in communication
- Improving ways to share and store content and assets on available platforms including digital asset management tools
- Coordinate with suppliers on various projects and assignments
- Assist in administrative tasks, when necessary for the communication projects
*The scope of responsibilities may evolve based on role development and new projects and technologies as they arise
- Master Degree or equivalent in Communication / Marketing / Digital Marketing/ Business or related field
- An experience (3 or 5 years) in communications and/or marketing, preferably in B2B
- Project management / coordination skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite incl. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident and experience user of Adobe suit and/or other visual and video content creation tools (knowledge of the basics is a prerequisite, advanced skills an advantage)
- Practical experience and understanding of 360-degree communication approach, confident with social media, digital tools and visual communication
- Experience with organisation of the offline and digital events
- Fluency in English and French, additional languages are an advantage (especially German)
- An inquisitive nature with a desire for learning about new areas and tools
- A high level of motivation and drive for excellence
- Organized and detail-oriented, flexible and agile
- Open and collaborative, able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team
- Able to work in a fast paced and changing environment, able to think fast and communicate clearly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with multifunctional and multicultural teams, and has good interpersonal skills
The position will be based out of our Brussels office. A regular presence in our Headquarters in Visé and limited travel to our locations Europe will also be expected.
Our partner offers you a permanent contract within a constantly evolving international group that offers the best products, technologies and services in its business sector.
The opportunity to integrate a human-sized structure with strong values: opening, respect, innovation, teamwork and commitment.
The possibility of performing an evolutionary function giving a lot of autonomy and initiative and cooperate with colleagues invested in their job.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing organization at an exciting stage of our development, with real potential for further growth.
Interested applicants are requested to send a motivation letter and updated CV to email@example.com
We process your application as soon as possible! Applications without motivation letters will not be considered.