Our partner, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents, the company is active in the production and distribution of cell culture media and is one of the world leaders in its sector.
Located in Verviers, the site’s activities offer active solutions in life sciences for the development and testing of therapeutic products such as cell culture and molecular biology, research to culture media used in the production of therapeutic drugs.
In order to respond to the constant growth of its activities, our partner is looking for 1 (m/f) MSAT Powder Expert (m/f/d). In this role, you will act as Subject Matter Expert in the fields of process validation, powder manufacturing technologies, manufacturing environment, powder analytical testing and product know-how. You will lead powder process (re)validation, powder process changes, powder process critical & technical investigations, powder process recipe designs. Become part of this exciting opportunity and apply now!
- Ensure a proper communication between all concerned departments and supervise all validation activities within production team
- Execute validation tasks if needed and ensure validation documentation is clear, scientifically based and in compliance with European GMP, ISO13485 expectations, 21CFR820
- Ensure powder process is maintained in a validate state of control
- Lead technical investigations and support experiments for demonstration of potential root causes
- Lead powder process change/improvement projects
- Provide exhaustive planning and accurate budget evaluation for projects
- Provide support to other MSAT projects.
- Master degree in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Proven experience powder product manufacturing as well as scientific knowledge in powder form chemicals and blended products
- Good understanding of cGMP and validation principles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software’s (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to perform investigations and use root cause analysis tools
- Strong organizational skill and ability to build accurate project planning and budget
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
Our client offers you a permanent contract and the chance of joining a human-sized company that is part of an international group that is a leader in its sector.
The opportunity to work in a diversified and evolving position, with the possibility to work with autonomy and taking actions.
A complete salary package with extra benefit in accordance with your background and skills.
Ready to take up the challenge? Send your application with a cover letter by e-mail to: email@example.com
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.