|Our partner is an international company specialized in Logistic and Distribution.
Based in the regio of Liège, we are hiring a CI, Quality & Project Manager to collaborate closely with the DC Director, the Head of Operations and the operational teams in Liège.
The objective of this mission consists of establishing and maintaining a culture of Continuous Improvement (CI) and embedding quality management principles across the Distribution Center.
The role is responsible for delivering the CI & Quality strategy, working across all functions within the business to eliminate wasteful activity and establish sustainable working practices.
Working directly with different teams in different functions and with stakeholders at all levels, the role is responsible for building awareness of and capability in CI & Quality to motivate teams, departments and individuals.
The role looks to integrate and develop new ways of working, define problems and seek solutions in order to implement CI & Quality mindset across the whole D.C and deliver ROI.
In this process, your responsibilities consist of:
- Integrated in the Steering Committee
- Manage a direct team of 2 EFT and 3,5 EFT in dotted line (Customer Service) and will also acting as a CI & Quality mentor/coach/trainer to the whole staff across the D.C
- Developing an overall vision and roadmap for CI & Quality within the business.
- Building awareness of CI, Quality and opportunities for improvement across all departments.
- Develop, identify, drive and implement a company-wide CI &Quality program with measurable outcomes and initiatives
- Managing sourcing relevant suppliers with Facilities, OPS & D.C Manager
- Works closely with the Customer Service, Ops, HSE to support root cause analysis
- Works closely with Customer Support on the improvement of customer satisfaction (internal/external)
- Recommends, and executes corrective actions and preventative actions in collaboration with the Managers of all the departments.
- Translating CI and Total Quality Management (TQM) techniques and methodology into actionable steps for business benefit.
- Continually reviewing and improving processes and knowledge across the business.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and vendors within the wider marketplace to inform and develop CI & Quality within the business.
- Acting as “test conductor” for any ERP & WCS upgrade (4 to 5 weekends/year)
- Analyses and determine any possible, quality, productivity, efficiency & improvement.
- Identify, report and communicate risks, issues, challenges and successes across the business.
- Manages quality audits and action plan for ISO9120 and support the HSE Manager for ISO45001 & 18001
- Support the HSE Manager to maintain a safe and healthy environment at all times.
- Ideally, you have a background in Logistic, Supply chain and a professional qualification in Continuous Improvement & Total Quality Management
- Minimum 5 years in a similar function, in the industrial sector and/or logistics
- CI & Quality mindset and significant experience in business analysis and CI, Quality techniques: Lean Six Sigma – 5S – 5 Why’s – DMAIC – Kaizen – Kanban – Power BI
- Perfect command of English
- Working knowledge of business processes ideally in a D.C organization architecture
- Proven track record across the change management in CI & Quality culture
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence teams on CI & Quality initiatives.
- Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Capability of taking ownership of delivering outputs against tight timescales
- Ability to challenge the current status quo and influence both upwards and downwards
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and action oriented
- Ability to conceptualize large projects and foresee potential future challenges.
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize CI & Quality tasks and initiatives
- Be hands on « go & see mentality » at point of change (available and active on the floor)
- Drives changes, initiatives and creativity with solution oriented spirit
- Able to work in a strong unionized environment and under pressure
- Prior experience with ERP upgrades is hugely beneficial
Our partner offers you a permanent full-time contract in an international environment with a clear development strategy and opportunities for development within the company.
A position with a high degree of autonomy of action, initiative and a training system.
A salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group insurance & hospitalization, company car,…
Are you ready to take the challenge? Send your application (CV and cover letter) by e-mail: email@example.com
Your application will be treated quickly and confidentially