Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For the site in Verviers, Belgium we are currently looking for a MSAT Technology Transfer Expert (m/f/d). In this role, you will act as Subject Matter Expert in the fields of tech transfer, process validation, manufacturing technologies, manufacturing environment, analytical testing and product know-how. You will lead product/ technology transfer projects from R&D/other Lonza sites/external partners to Verviers manufacturing facility. Become part of this exciting opportunity and apply now!
- Lead tech transfer projects and ensure a proper communication between the sending party and the receiving site
- Ensure that all tech transfer steps follow the effective tech transfer SOP
- Execute validation tasks if needed and ensure validation documentation is clear, scientifically based and in compliance with European GMP, ISO13485 expectations, 21CFR820
- Supervise methodology transfer between sending party to the QC receiving department
- Provide exhaustive planning and accurate budget evaluation for projects
- Lead technical investigations and support experiments for demonstration of potential root causes
- Provide support to other MSAT projects.
- Master degree in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Proven scientific knowledge and experience in performing technology transfers and in cell culture media/cell therapy/pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Good understanding of cGMP and validation principles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software’s (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to perform investigations and use root cause analysis tools
- Strong organizational skill and ability to build accurate project planning and budget
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
Our client offers you a permanent contract and the chance of joining a human-sized company that is part of an international group that is a leader in its sector.
The opportunity to work in a diversified and evolving position, with the possibility to work with autonomy and taking actions.
A complete salary package with extra benefit in accordance with your background and skills.
Ready to take up the challenge? Send your application with a cover letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.